Zoom - The Slide Library is an organization tool for PowerPoint presentations. Zoom gives you a complete overview of your entire PPT slide library. You can select, print, email, or pdf your existing slides and presentations. You can work across presentations with multiple slides without touching PowerPoint at all. You can select slides from different presentations and assemble them in a new file with a few clicks. It's slide management made easy.
- Your Slide Organizer - All your slides in one place
- Your entry portal and starting point anytime you need to work with your presentations
- Your tool to manage and organize your slide assets
Try Zoom when you are...
- pulling together existing slides from several files for a new presentation
- searching for the 'one slide' that you know you created for this event a few months ago
- planning to send out a few key slides to a colleague, or you simply want to edit, delete, rename, and show your presentations
Zoom will help you every step of the way.
Zoom let's you...
- organize your most important slides in your own categories by labeling them (it will automatically find identical slides and only list them once)
- easily drag and drop slides into a new slide deck and select a common master style
- extract slides from your whole library or any subcategory by using the search filter
- show a history of the files you've worked on recently
and it will always be up to date when you start it.
Zoom - Home Edition is a free software application from the Office Suites & Tools subcategory, part of the Business category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2011-07-13. The program can be installed on Win7 x32, Win7 x64, WinVista, WinVista x64, WinXP.
Zoom - Home Edition (version 1.31) has a file size of 476.16 KB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 195 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.